Showing up on your yoga mat is the hardest part of developing a practice.
Anna Guest-Jelley, Founder of Curvy Yoga, makes this super easy with
The body-positive yoga you want along with tons of inspiration in your inbox
- Online Streaming Video – A new hour of video classes each month, for 12 months
- Yoga Pep Talks- Hear directly from Anna via webinar, once a month
- Just-for-You Content- Twice a month, members only blog posts related to the topic of the month
- Support- Request A Buddy program to make some new curvy friends and practice together
- Community- A body positive Facebook Group just for members to share the love of curves
- Guides- A new, quarterly downloadable Curvy Yoga Guide focused on the topics the Facebook Group wants to hear about the most.
- Access to 24 hours of archived video-classes and podcast recordings from previous years — enough to keep you challenged + inspired for a very, very long time! ($147 value)
- A digital copy of Permission to Curve: Inspiring Poses for Curvy Yogis and Their Teachers AND the accompany video library ($97 value)
- A digital copy of The Curvy Yoga Guide to Creating a Home Studio
- A digital copy of Curvy Voices: 36 Stories of Yoga and Body Love
- A digital copy of all of our Curvy Yoga Guides
- A digital copy of Virtual CurveFest, a one-day, body-lovin’ workshop that you can recreate on your own ($20 value)
Sneak a Peek at the Members Area!
- Finally be able to show up in a (virtual) yoga studio and not feel like you’re the only curvy one
- Ask questions you’ve been afraid to ask
- Make new, body positive yoga friends
- Get support for yoga that actually works for your unique body
- Dive deeper into yoga topics you’ve realy been wanting to know more about
There’s a seamless support system built in, so you’ll be able to make suggestions along the way, getting the content and support that you want and need!
“I did my first Curvy Monthly video today. I got home and had a whirlwind of stress as I was trying to set up my space, and then I started this month’s 20 minute self-love restorative. By the end of that short routine, I was filled with peace, calmness, love for myself and a certainty to the choices I wanted to make next. I feel good in my body, and this is the best purchase I’ve made for myself in a long time. Thanks!”
Yoga is essentially the art of being nice to yourself. And being nice to yourself takes practice.