Most women I work with start our first conversation with something like this:
- I’ve just been diagnosed with ____________________. Often times it’s cancer, diabetes, heart problems, high cholesterol, leaky gut, food allergies, bipolar disorder, thyroid issues, Hashimoto’s, Crohn’s, a skin condition, high blood pressure, etc.
- I’m struggling with my weight. I’ve tried every diet and nothing seems to work. I hide from cameras. My doctor told me I’m ‘obese.’ My clothes don’t fit me anymore. I hate the way I look. I’m exhausted and sluggish. I can barley make it through my day. I have no energy. Something must be wrong with me.
- I’m depressed, grumpy and struggling with anxiety.
- I’m too busy to cook healthy food and exercise. My schedule is so hectic. My stress level is off the charts.
- I can’t sleep.
- I have no interest in sex anymore.
- I’m an emotional eater. I’m addicted to sugar and caffeine. I’m struggling with disordered eating.
- I know I’m drinking/smoking too much but I just can’t stop.
- I want to have a baby but I’m not having any luck conceiving.
- I feel old and tired. I’m going through menopause younger than I thought I would.
I hear you. I’ve been there. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a month after my son’s first birthday. We were still newlyweds. My first thought was “I can’t die now, I just got everything I ever wanted! Please God, give me 20 more years!” My husband was diagnosed with diabetes a few week later. It was not a a good month. Decades worth of of ignoring our health had finally caught up with us. Something that to change, and FAST. Health had to rise to the top of our priority list if we were going to live long enough to raise our beautiful baby boy. I realized that I could not rely on the teenager at the drive thru window to bring us back to health. I had to figure this out, once and for all. My life literally depended on it. Our diagnosis’s hip-checked us into a healthier lifestyle. We’ve both released 45 lbs each (and counting). We’ve learned a lot along the way. I’d like to share what works.
My personal and professional mission is the same: To help smart, successful women live the happiest, healthiest, most vibrant version of their lives. You can do this.
I believe in you!
Let’s do a free health coaching session to talk about your struggles. Life is too short to spend your days in any form of misery. I learned that one the hard way.
Call or Text (303) 669-7284 or email email@example.com to chat
Maybe we’ll decide to work together, maybe not. No strings attached on the free session.
Oh, and watch a video about The Healthy Edge and download a free 5-Day Healthy Dinner Meal Plan and bonus taco recipe by CLICKING HERE