Hi, I’m Kara.
I believe God put me on earth to empower women to live the most vibrant version of their lives.
Here are my credentials
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach, The Healthy Edge, 2016
- Registered Yoga Teacher, 200 Hr, Core Power Yoga, 2010
- Vinyasa (Beginner, Intermediate & Power Yoga)
- Curvy Yoga for Plus Size Women
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Yoga for Mental Health
- Cancer Wellness Yoga
- Kids Yoga/ Family Yoga (Studio & Classroom, ages 1-18)
- Restorative Yoga
- Hot Power Fusion
- Chair Yoga
- Christian Yoga
- SilverSneakers Yoga
- Silver Sneakers Certified Fitness Instructor, 2017
- Silver Sneakers Classic
- Silver Sneakers Yoga
- Silver Sneakers Fall Prevention
- Silver Sneakers Splash (pool fitness)
- Silver Sneakers Enerchi (Tai Chi inspired class)
- Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher, 2018
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Certification, 2018
- Bachelors Degree (Marketing Major), York College of PA, 1993
- 25+ Year Career in Sales, Marketing and Publishing (Retired from that in 2016)
- Mom, 2014
- “So enjoyed my class and love your gentle spirit and positive nature. Glad I found you!” Maria, Curvy Yoga Private Yoga Session Student
- “I became a mother for the first time in October 2014. While I was so blessed to have been able to carry a healthy and beautiful baby girl, I was left with a body that wasn’t familiar to me. Not only did I have weight to lose, I had work to do on getting to the bottom of why I had the body image issues I’ve had for years – and ultimately how to change those belief systems. Kara, my Healthy Edge Coach, held my hand through the process of overcoming these belief systems. Not only did she teach me the fundamentals of clean eating, she had tons of knowledge on clean living overall. She was always full of ideas on how to get a workout in, dinner ideas for the week, or a recommendation for a healthier household product for myself or my family. I truly feel that the knowledge I gained during the 8 week Healthy Edge journey will stay with me for a lifetime. I would highly recommend working with a rock star Healthy Edge coach, like Kara! YOU ARE WORTH IT!” ~Meghan, Health Coaching Student
The soap boxes I stand upon include (in no particular order)
- This girl runs on Jesus and cupcakes, but I work with people of all backgrounds & faith traditions.
- Thriving during and after cancer treatment
- Yoga for all shapes, sizes, ages, skin colors, religions, etc!
- Healthy Cooking
- Living by a high moral code
- Adoption, being an older mom and milk sharing
- Working Moms
- Being a Wife (had to wait almost 40 years to find the right guy. He was worth it)
- Parenting Blogs
- Mental Health, understanding the mind-body and food-mood connection
- Radical Abundance – do what you love and the money will follow
- Growth and Striving for Progress, not Perfection
- Positive Messages. Planting Seeds.
- Guided Meditations
- Having as much fun as humanly possible, being silly!
- Standing on your head to get a new perspective
- Loving your significant other with gusto
- Social Media as a tool to spread your message of love
- Getting outside, Earthing, soaking up sunshine
- Homemaking, being a wife & mom
- Life long friendships
- Life long learning
- Adventuring & Road Trips
- Living out loud (and occasional over-sharing)
- Loving yourself, exactly as you are, in this moment
- Letting God prioritize my to-do list
My Vision is to live in a world where everyone loves themselves and lives the most vibrant version of themselves.
My calling is to help people live an amazingly fun and abundant life.
Trust your gut. Chase your dreams
Kara Galvin (303) 669-7284
Let’s chat! KaraGalvin@gmail.com