Here comes the bride. It’s YOU. Congratulations!
Of course you want to look your best on your wedding day. Your new husband will most likely shed a tear when he sees you. Your dad is gonna have a hard time keeping it together as he walks you down the asile. Everyone you love will be staring at you all day. The photos will last a lifetime. Why wouldn’t you want to look and feel amazing?
Brides do lots of crazy, not-so-healthy, and sometimes downright dangerous things to lose weight before their weddings. Its a super stressful time. If you tend towards emotional eating, this could get dicey.
How about a healthy approach to pre-wedding weight loss? How about an approach where you;
- Learn how to eat healthy, real foods that slim you down in a healthy, natural way.
- Learn healthy cooking skills so you can make good use of the kitchen gadgets you’ll receive as gifts.
- Release your unhealthy relationship with food. Lets not bring any ‘food baggage’ into your brand new marriage.
- Create healthy habits with your new husband such as cooking together, working out together and enjoying vibrant health together.
- Learn new, effective, do-anywhere fitness moves you can easily fit into your hectic schedule.
- Rev up your sex drive and keep it thriving long after you’re back from your honeymoon.
- Create traditions with your husband that center around health & wellness. What might those be for you two? Saturday morning hikes? A couples massage once a month? Grilling a healthy meal on Friday nights on your patio?
- Go into marriage with your eyes wide open about each other’s food & fitness issues. If one of you is committed to a healthy lifestyle and the other brings home fast food and twinikes on a regular basis, sparks are gonna fly. Let’s nip those issues in the bud early.
- Build a legacy of health and happiness in your marriage that you can pass down to your future children and grandchildren.
- Establish a foundation of health and vitality so you can grow old together gracefully.
If this approach sounds smart to you, let’s do a free Health & Wellness coaching session. Your fiancé is welcomed (and encouraged) to join us.
Book your free session now! No strings attached. Call/text (303) 668-7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org